Mondeau Bathroom & Kitchen is a subsidiary of Deschênes Group Inc. Deschênes Group Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Deschênes”) recognizes that the proper management of personal information is very important.
Accordingly, in line with Deschênes Privacy Protection Policy, all personal information will be handled in the following manner:
Acquisition of Personal Information
Deschênes will acquire in a fair and lawful manner, only such personal information as is necessary, and will ensure that the use of such information is restricted.
Personal Information Use
Personal information acquired by Deschênes may be used in the following ways:
- To provide products or services requested by the customer, including product sales, repair and inspection, after-sales service, and catalogue distribution (personal information includes all information necessary to understand the requirements of a customer, such as customer purchase history and customer delivery status);
- To enable response to customer requests, including customer inquiry history (and the collection of customer inquiries for the purpose of improving Deschênes responsiveness);
- As a reference to determine customer requirements for products, planning, development, advertisement, sales and service activities of Deschênes (this personal information will include answers to questionnaires given at the time of purchase, customer satisfaction survey, and customer inquiry history)
- To send information about Deschênes as well as its products and services, or other items such as catalogs, brochures, information on new products, books, or any other information that Deschênes considers to be of interest to the customer.
- To notify a prize winner or send a prize, or for the purpose of other pertinent communication with the person in question;
- To verify participant presence in exhibitions and seminars, as well as correspond with them after the event;
- To develop and maintain smooth relations with business partners and related entities;
- As a reference in the recruitment of an individual where the personal information is provided by an inquirer or an applicant to Deschênes.
- As defined by the Personal Data Protection Law and other applicable laws and regulations.
The acquired personal information may be processed and used as statistical data, provided that particular individuals cannot be identified.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Acquired personal information shall not be disclosed to third parties except as listed below:
- With prior consent;
- Where authorized by the Personal Data Protection Law or any other relevant laws and regulations