What Qualifies for Price Match?
- Identical to the competitors product – must be the same make, model, brand
- In-stock item
- Immediately available at a local competitor or qualifying Canadian online retailer
- Not part of our exclusion list (promos, Liquidation items)
How Does the Price Guarantee Work?
- If you find a current lower price on an identical in -stock item from a local retailer’s store or website, we will match the price. Items must be able to ship to the customer’s location at the time of price match.
- If you find a current lower price on an identical, in-stock item from a Canadian online only retailer’s website, we will price match this item. Prices will be matched to localized online prices if available. Item must be available to ship to your location at the time of price match.
How to Price Match?
- For items advertised online, a complete web address of the product page must be presented.
- Mondeau reserves the right to verify the price and local availability of the item before honouring the applicable discount.
- All Price Match inquiries must be approved by a showroom manager or Supervisor
Other terms and conditions:
- Price Match only available at time of purchase. Competitor prices must be in Canadian dollars. We reserve the right to limit purchases to reasonable requirements. This Price Guarantee cannot be combined with any other offer.
What’s excluded from our Price Guarantee?
- Custom or Special Order products – meaning customized or configured products (e.g., custom ordered Vanities and Tubs with mechanical functions) from a competitor
- Volume or wholesale discount pricing and trade quotes offered by competitors
- Discontinuations, liquidations, clearance, and close-out prices
- Auctions site pricing
- Items sold via a third-party or discount site, including marketplaces and third party sellers – meaning any products that are not sold directly by a competing retailer
- Open-box or display merchandise as well as returned, damaged, pre-owned, reconditioned, refurbished or previously discounted products
- Competitor pricing for professional services, including labor, assembly and installation costs
- Rebates, free offers, gifts with purchase, gift cards, prepaid cards, or bundle offers
- Storewide or unspecific offers
- Credit, lease, or financing offers and programs
- Fraudulent prices and advertised pricing from a competitor based on typographical error, misprint or other error
- Rain checks, retroactive price adjustments
- Non-branded items
- Items with inflated shipping charges
Frequently Asked Question
Q1 — Are products sold by online-only retailers eligible for the updated Price Guarantee?
We will price match only for Canadian online-only retailers
Prices will be matched to localized online prices if available and the competitor’s item must be available to ship to the customer’s address.
Q2 — How can customers confirm which products are eligible?
Ensure the competitive product is in-stock at the competitor and identical to the product.
Present details of the competitor’s pricing via flyer, printout, photo or smartphone, during the effective dates, to our sales consultant at the time of purchase.
The sales consultant will confirm if the item qualifies for our price guarantee.
Q3 — What’s considered a local retail competitor when requesting a price match?
A local retail competitor is a store located in the same market as a Mondeau store. This doesn’t include auction sites or third-party marketplace sellers. Mondeau must be able to verify the price on the local competitor’s website or ad in order to complete the price match. Mondeau reserves the right to decline to price match if the price cannot be validated.
Q4 — How do I request a price match?
Please talk to a sales associate in person at any of our Mondeau locations. Once the price has been verified on a Mondeau device, we will complete the price match once approved by a showroom manager or Supervisor.
Q5 — What qualifies as proof of a price when requesting a price match?
In order to complete a price match, we need to verify the price. You’ll need to present the entire printed ad, a photo/photocopy of the ad or a digital version. If the ad is online from a qualifying competitor’s website, you can present the site on a mobile device. A Sales Consultant will then verify the price using a Mondeau device.
Q6 — Does an item have to be in-stock to receive a price match?
Yes. Qualifying items must be in-stock on the competitor’s website and available in stock at one of our locations here in Ottawa at the time a price match is requested. If the item is out of stock, Mondeau reserves the right to refuse the price match.