- RenoMark™ renovator members believe in professionalism.
- RenoMark™ members have legitimate business licences.
- RenoMark™ members are informed.
- RenoMark™ members are "in-the-loop".
- RenoMark™ members offer peace-of-mind.
- RenoMark™ members subscribe to the association’s general Code of Ethics applicable to all members plus a renovation-specific Code of Conduct.
- RenoMark™ members offer a wealth of advice.
- RenoMark™ contractors take care of the details.
- RenoMark™ members offer a warranty and after sales service.
- RenoMark™ renovators are members of the local home builders association.
They are committed to their industry and to their businesses and are willing to pay annual dues to keep informed and to help educate consumers.
They do not support the underground economy of renovators who avoid paying taxes and operate "fly-by-night" and "cash only" businesses.
Information and education are important benefits of membership. Our member contractors are the first to know about changes in building codes, municipal requirements, health and safety regulations and more through our courses, information sessions, and communications program. Local Renovator Councils meet regularly for industry updates and information exchange sessions.
It makes sense to hire a renovator that is part of an extensive home building and renovating industry network. Our members are in touch with manufacturers, suppliers, and experienced trade contractors. They know what's new and where to get it.
Joining this association program is your sign that a renovator is concerned about fair and honest quotes and reliable start and finish dates. They understand that keeping the lines of communication wide open is the key to a successful job.
It's all about integrity. Our members believe in treating not only their clients appropriately, but also deal fairly with trade contractors and employees.
Put them to work for you in the planning stages of your renovation. Our members can offer design and technical advice to achieve designs you may not have thought possible. They are a call or email away.
Hiring a professional means that the details like ensuring all necessary approvals and permits are in place, all employees and sub-contractors have the provincial workers’ compensation coverage, and obtaining the appropriate insurance are not only taken care of, they are readily available to you for your assurance.
A contractor committed to professionalism will offer you the coverage you need. Under the table deals leave you no recourse - so make sure your renovator spells it out on paper. Our members will also provide you with a written list of referrals so you can check on their performance and expertise.
A crucial first step in knowing that you’ve hired a professional.
For more information go to RenoMark™